The music festival will be held from 22 to 25 November 2023 in Rabat, Morocco. This is the 10th edition of the first professional music festival and professional market for African and Middle-Eastern music.
This year, about thirty artists/groups from Africa and the Middle East will be selected by a jury composed of professionals from the cultural sector and music world.
This call is an invitation to artists/groups, of all musical styles, promoting the music of Morocco, Africa, the Middle East, and the World. Applicants are eligible under the following conditions:
– Applicants must be professional artists and bands existing for at least one year and with stage experience ;
– Applicants are over 18 years old ;
– Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be taken into account ;
– All applications must be based on live performances and original music.
To apply for the 10th edition of Visa For Music :
– Fill out the online application form and attach all required documents. The online application form is can be found on this link.
– Download, sign, and attach the application rules and regulations to the form.
Applications are open to all artists, including those who applied in previous editions and were not selected.
For postal sending (optional), the customs duties will have to be paid by the candidates, otherwise, the applications may be refused by the Visa For Music office (promotional mailing without market value): Visa For Music, N’ 3, Imm 2, Rue Soussa, Hassan – Rabat 10 000 Morocco
The deadline for the submission of applications for *South Africans applicants is Saturday, 15 April 2023*
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org